Welcome at the Hotel Alexander Plaza in Berlin-Mitte
In the heart of Berlin
Do you enjoy individuality and style? Do you like to be in the middle of events and activities as much as you like to enjoy some peace? Then you are in the right place in Alexander Plaza. The charming boutique hotel is situated in a quiet side street in the heart of Berlin, next to Hackescher Markt, Alexander Platz and Museum Island. From here you can explore the vibrant metropolis on foot or by bus and train. Afterwards you can enjoy our personal service and the relaxing ambience of our lovingly designed city hotel.
Our 94 rooms and suites are the perfect place to relax. Due to the high ceilings and big windows of the historic building, the stylish and modern rooms are flooded with light. On six floors (five floors are for non-smokers) you can choose between five different room categories.
- All rooms are equipped with free WLAN, selected Sky TV channels, a minibar and a seating area
- Check in at 3:00 p.m. , check out until 11:00 a.m.
- Reception is open 24 hours
- Underground parking in the house available
- Sauna in the building, massages by appointments
- We welcome dogs
- Children up to 9 years stay overnight in the room of the parents for free
- We provide a baby or extra bed (up to 9 years) for free
- Interconnecting rooms can be booked upon request and are subject to availability.
Start your day your way! Our extensive breakfast buffet offers various egg dishes, many different cheeses, sausage and fried turkey varieties, next to homemade fruit cream cheese, various cereals, yoghurts and marmalades. We also offer fresh salmon, salads and delicious backed goods.
- Mon - Fri 6:30 - 10:30 a. m.
- Sat, Sun & holidays 7 – 11 a. m.
- Food allergies or alternative diets can be considered upon request.
- Kuckei 1 and Kuckei 2 combined are about 144 qm and can accommodate for 140 people
- Both rooms may be booked individually.
- The Room can be booked all-day or half-day
- Free WLAN
- Facilitator’s toolbox, bulletin boards, flipcharts, air-condition
Explore it your way!
- You can rent bikes for a city trip at the reception.
- We can book sightseeing tours for you.
- At the reception, you can purchase the museum pass that allows you to visit 59 museums.